Saudi Arabian Airlines (SAUDIA) es la tercera empresa mas grande de Arabia Saudita y ofrece gran cantidad de vacantes en su portal de empleo:http://www.saudiairlines.com/portal/site/saudiairlines/menuitem.d9a467d070ca6c65173ff63dc8f034a0/?vgnextoid=131b8a09951c4110VgnVCM10000015e25558RCRD
Para aplicar a los empleos de Pilotos y tripulacion de tierra de SAUDIA:http://sv.net/apps/rec/
Para aplicar a vacantes de azafatas y tribulacion:https://sv.net/apps/ifsrec
Para vacantes relacionadas con el sistema de reservas y agencias de viajes:http://sv.net/apps/sme/
Dreaming to be a SAUDIA AIRLINES FLIGHT ATTENDANT, this is your great chance to join our fast growing and prestigious airline, one of the leading airlines in the Middle East. We are seeking flight attendants who are service oriented, friendly and like to work in a team.
You will have the opportunity to work onboard the latest fleet of Aircraft types: B-747, B-777, A320, A330 and E-170.
Apply here and become a member of Saudi Arabian Airlines In-Flight Service team.https://sv.net/apps/ifsrec/terms.asp
Algunas de las vacantes en las aerolineas Saudi Arabian Airlines:
Amadeus Solution configuration, setup, and deployment
· Amadeus Solution configuration, setup, and deployment for:
o Amadeus Revenue Integrity (ARI)
o Name Change Controller
o Amadeus Reservation Desktop (ARD)
o SSR Rules setup
o Availability Management
o Automatic Ticket Changer (ATC)
o Automatic Ticket Time Limit
· Expert Knowledge in Amadeus Altéa solutions setup & configuration
Migrate GDSs Participation Agreements to Amadeus
· Renegotiate/Amend GDSs participation agreements.
· Participate in the migration of existing GDS participation agreements.
· Publish online policies & procedures, and answers to FAQs for travel agencies and GDSs as per the defined SAUDIA standards
· Experience in GDS participation functionalities and contract negotiations
· Experience in migrating GDS participation agreements to Amadeus Altéa
· Expert knowledge in GDSs and airlines’ billings audit
RES / TKT
Deploy Interfaces, Gaps and ongoing Enhancements
· Participate in the technical & business activation of all required interfaces with source or target systems.
· Participate in enhancements and gaps deployment.
· Participate in the design, and implementation of call centers solutions.
· Expert knowledge in interfacing the Amadeus Altéa system with 3rd party systems
· Expert knowledge in managing and deploying enhancements on the Amadeus Altéa system
· Good knowledge in Amadeus RTB DCS and preferably in Altéa DC also
· Good knowledge in IVR best practice.
· Good knowledge in CTI deployment.
Direct sales & Self services
Migration of the Internet Booking Engine and Self Service Machines to Amadeus
· Participate in the deployments of the required enhancements for the migration to Amadeus Altéa.
· Participate in the analysis of issues & problems reported by end users to the dedicated Help Desk.
· Coordinate with 3rd party providers all required fixes for reported issues & problems.
· Good knowledge in Amadeus Altéa products & services
· Good Knowledge in the design of airlines’ online booking engines and related systems’ integration (i.e. payment gateways).
· Good Knowledge in the design of E-Ticketing & Check-in applications for Common Use Self Service (CUSS) machines and related systems integration (i.e. payment gateways).)
· Good Analysis of reported technical and business issues for online booking engines and self service kiosks
RES / TKT
Publish SAUDIA’s policies & procedures for Amadeus users
· Apply (best practice) standards and methodology for publishing SAUDIA’s policies & procedures for all AMADEUS sales channels and touch points.
· Define and document End-to-End (Business Integration) across all impacted systems and departments
· Manage the content and publishing of SAUDIA’s offline/online policies & procedures for all touch points.
· Expert Skills in defining policies & procedures standards
· Good knowledge in Deployment of Best Practice (online) policies & procedures
· Good knowledge in Amadeus Products & Services
· Good knowledge of International Air Transport Association (IATA) reservation & ticketing policies and procedures.
· Experience in airlines migration to Amadeus Altéa
RES / TKT
Business Process Testing, Acceptance, & rehearsals, and
Commercial Agreements Migration to Amadeus (Interline ET & Code Share)
· Develop Business Process test scenarios
· Manage Business Process Testing and Acceptance with all concerned departments.
· Participate in Gaps User Acceptance Testing
· Manage (Train the Trainers) requirements aimed at full utilization of Amadeus products & services.
· Manage & Supervise system rehearsals
· Manage the migration of interline E-Ticketing agreements.
· Manage the migration of code share agreements
· Expert knowledge in Amadeus Altéa products & services
· Expert knowledge in developing business process test scenarios for airlines
· Expert knowledge in running and managing operational rehearsals
· Good Knowledge in deployment of:
o Interline E-Ticketing agreements
o Code Share agreements
RES / TKT
Business Process Redesign Deployment
· Review, validate and amend the BPR recommendations
· Suggest the changes required based on Airlines’ Best Practices and the optimal utilization of Amadeus Altéa products & services.
· Document End-to-End process flows
· Manage the deployments of the approved BPR recommendations across all concerned and effected areas in the organization
· Prepare comprehensive training material for BPR affected areas
· Define Business Rules for Amadeus Revenue Integrity (ARI) tool.
· Define Business Rules for Customer Value Processing for re-accommodation of wait listed passengers.
· Define Business Rules for Name Change Controller.
Expert Knowledge in Business Process Redesign (BPR) methodologies and deployment
Airports Migration to RTB & Altéa DC
· Manage the migration of all SAUDIA destinations airports to RTB DCS and Altéa DC
o Coordinate sign-in security setup and infrastructure readiness for all airports servicing SAUDIA’s destinations
o Manage requirements for Station operation and governments
o Manage Baggage reconciliation system interface and readiness at airports
o Manage configuration & setup of Ground Handling Agents hardware
o Manage Business Rules setup
· Experience in migrating an airline DCS to Amadeus RTB DCS or Altéa DC.
· Good knowledge of airports readiness requirements
Check-in policies & procedures
· Participate in the development and update of RTB DCS agents manuals and answers to FAQs as per the defined SAUDIA standards
· Coordinate Arabic & English production of RTB DCS Check-in policies & procedures with the concerned SAUDIA department
· Publish the new RTB DCS SAUDIA (English & Arabic) policies & procedures to the online repositories
Expert knowledge in developing agents’ manuals and policies & procedures for RTB DCS check-in agents and preferably Altéa DC also.
Departure Control System Readiness & Online Engineering)
· Aircraft configurations
· Flights creation & management (weight & balance)
· Participate in the migration of IATCI agreements
· Participate in Gaps User Acceptance Testing & Deployment
Expert knowledge in Amadeus RTB DCS and preferably in Altéa DC also.
Overall Project Management
Overall project Management including but not limited to the following:
· Review the current project status and take the corrective measures across all work streams
· Manage the projects’ milestones deliverables within target and according to budget.
Experience in managing an airline migration to Amadeus Altéa
Foro mundial del empleo wadooa, el mejor lugar para encontrar empleo en Arabia Saudita