La Embajada de Inglaterra
(Reino Unido) en Colombia
tiene varias vacantes interesantes publicadas en su portal de trabajo:http://ukincolombia.fco.gov.uk/en/our-offices-in-colombia/working-for-us/current-vacancies
Pueden mandar sus hojas de vida a email@example.com
Aqui les replico una disponible actualmente:
----BRITISH EMBASSY BOGOTA
CLIMATE CHANGE ASSISTANT
The successful applicant will provide support to the Climate Change Advisor and will help to deliver the UK’s climate change and energy project portfolio. The Embassy will offer a six-month, full time labour contract starting in June 2009.
Duties will include:
- Providing policy support on climate change issues
- Organising seminars and events, as well as providing logistical support to programme visits, incoming visitors and functions (booking of hotels and flights, renting of equipment, venues, etc.)
- Office management tasks (paper and electronic filing, preparing draft correspondence, updating contacts and calendar databases, filling in of forms)
- Assist in procurement of goods and services and help monitoring and evaluating financial information.
- Other ad-hoc tasks requested by the Climate Change Advisor.
MONTHLY SALARY: COP 1,500,000.oo
The successful applicant should see this job as a stepping stone in his / her career or as a development opportunity through which they will develop their climate change portfolio; build a network of key contacts; and gain relevant work experience.
The successful applicant will have a good command of written and spoken English and good IT skills. It is essential that he/she has good interpersonal and communication skills and attention to detail. He/she will be a team player, customer focussed and with strong organisational skills. Knowledge of climate change issues and previous administrative experience would certainly be an advantage.
Applicants should submit CV and covering letter (both in English) to ,firstname.lastname@example.org
no later than 29 May 2009. Please write Climate Change Assistant in the subject line. NB. Only those applicants who are selected for interview will be contacted by the Embassy. If you are not contacted by 5 June please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Embassy is committed to creating a diverse working environment, free from discrimination, where everyone is included and treated fairly, based on merit alone.