Encontre este portal mundial para empresas y empleados interesados en el sector de los call centers, este es uno de los sectores con mayor crecimiento en cantidad de empleos, principalmente emplean gente en america latina (siendo colombia uno de los principales sitios), en india y china.http://www.callcenterjobs.com/
Este portal tiene principalmente vacantes en EEUU y Canada, sin embargo hay una vacante de alto nivel en HONDURAS:
08-26-08 Customer Service Manager Myron Smarter Business Gifts El Progresso, XX
Myron is a world leader in imprinting promotional material and has been in the business of helping our clients grow their business for over 57 years. We require a Customer Service Manager to work in our Honduras location
Customer Service Manager
Honduras – El Progresso
The Customer Service Manager will ensure that customers receive the best service and customer experience possible through management of all aspects of Customer Service for USA. Manage all Customer touch points including Inbound & Outbound phone calls & fax transmissions, e-mail & web page correspondence, surface mail within the scope of this position and following established customer service policies and processes that ensure timely and high quality handling. Coordinate with USA and Canada based Sales management to provide all Sales Support functions required.
• Responsible for the short and longer term direction and management of the Customer Service functions for USA.
• Responsible for organizing work, developing systems and procedures, arranging for coordination of work activities. Designing jobs and delegating responsibilities to department team leaders on operational and service issues.
• In conjunction with Human Resources ensure that sufficient and qualified Seasonal Staff are hired and trained in a timely and cost effective manner and adjust staffing levels as appropriate to meet business needs and budgets.
• Ensure that all staff are fully trained through the implementation of ongoing new hire training and job enhancement training initiatives, cross training, evaluate such training and make modifications where necessary.
• Overall responsibility for ensuring that all staff receives regular performance feedback including formal reviews. Implements and directs performance plans and progressive discipline as required.
• Identify, recommend, and implement approved special projects including outbound calling initiatives, quality control initiatives in support of corporate, sales and marketing.
• Set goals/standards and through Team Leader, monitors and ensures objectives are met and promptly implements action plan to remedy and deficiencies. This includes Order Turnaround Times, Order Entry Quality, Customer Phone and Mail Requests and Hold Orders
• Responsible for monitoring and reporting on customer complaints, ensuring communication to various stakeholders on related quality issues as they relate to Customer satisfaction
• Personally speak to and resolve the issues of Customers who need to speak to a Manager
• Liaise with local and USA MIS on an as required basis regarding the timely running of operational jobs, reports or on system related problems.
• Oversee the management of the Department’s Inbound ACD system ensuring proactive control of abandoned calls and staffing levels to attend all customer calls.
• Manage to ensure standards (KPI’s) are met for Service Levels, Wait Times, Abandon %’s and Call Quality.
• Ensure that order processing cycle times are adhered to.
• Provide pro-active customer service and successfully manage the introduction of high numbers of seasonal employees to be effective in short time frames.
• Keep up to date with trends and information from the industry, analyse and recommend modifications for product/service improvement.
• Assess product performance and customer satisfaction with products and recommends modifications.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining an annual departmental expense budget with regular re-forecasts. Budget to include labour and G & A expenses based upon projected call and order volume forecasts.
• Cost Control responsibilities including all credits and replacements resulting from order fulfillment. Keep Product, Factory and other departments fully informed on R&A trends and follow-up as required.
• Maintains current trends and practices in field of expertise. Assumes other special activities and responsibilities from time to time.
• Responsible for “making things happen” while maintaining a positive employee relations climate. Set high goals which are attainable. Demonstrating persistence and good judgement/decision-making. Developing sound interpersonal relations and gaining cooperation of and supporting subordinates and peers.
• Liaise with the Sales department on various initiatives
• Advise Human Resources of all employee relation’s issues relating to employment laws and company policy violations.
• Keep upper Management informed on Customer Service performance against standards and provide advice on all functional matters.
• Perform other allied duties as assigned by Senior Management.
PLANNING & DIRECTING:
• Monitor and measure both financial and non-financial performance. Identify and resolve both personnel and technical discrepancies.
• Ensure the department acts within the scope of company polices, practices and exercise pro-action management at all times. This includes but is not limited to Health and Safety, Human Rights and Employment Laws.
• Initiate change and significant improvements by introducing new ideas and opportunities. Continuously identify inefficiencies and propose solutions for improvements.
• Short-range (one to two years) planning. Establish objectives and identify problems and obstacles that may prevent the accomplishment of objectives. Set priorities and develop courses of action.
BACKGROUND & QUALIFICATIONS
• University or College degree in Business or Marketing is preferred. Specialized training in Customer Service and Management Practices.
• Minimum of five years experience [10 preferred] as a Customer Service Manager, in an Inbound Call Centre environment supporting US English speaking customers.
• Excellent English skills, both written and verbal.
• Sound administrative skills.
• Well-developed management skills – principles and people management.
• Affiliations with other successful international corporations, that offer consumable products to the business market through direct marketing considered a desirable asset.
• Proven ability to select, train, evaluate and motivate personnel, in order to balance staffing strength, profitability and growth.
• A history of being strongly customer focused while significantly supporting Sales staff is desired.
• High energy level, flexible, well organized and comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with normal activities.
• Strong analytical and reasoning abilities with superior numerical abilities.
• Participative management style-advocate team concept.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities-tactful-mature-flexible.
• Ability to establish credibility and be decisive, but also able to recognize and support the organization’s preferences and priorities.
• Results and profit oriented, with the ability to balance other business considerations.
Qualified candidates please forward your resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
and please be sure to note “Customer Service Manager – Honduras” in the subject line.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at: www.myron.com
Myron is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those who are being considered for an interview will be contacted.