Venezolanos interesados en trabajar en la yanqui
Coca Cola, les dejo aqui el link de la bolsa de empleo de Coke, actualmente buscan una persona para el area de planeacion:http://www.virtualvender.coca-cola.com/na_application.jsp
LCE - Planning & Research Manager
JOB ID 17532
SPECIFIC LOCATION VE-MR-CARACAS-OFFICE
DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS:
** Due a legal restriction on hiring foreigns candidates, we will only consider for this position Venezuelan citizens.***
This position is responsible for managing all Franchise Unit's planning agenda, routines as well as lead/interact with senior leadership team of VeneCar BU and Insights teams from FU and LCBU.
1. Lead the Franchise Unit BP process and other strategic projects, actively contributing with strategic thinking, value creating strategies and actively influencing the decision making process, ensuring initiatives consistency across the Franchise Unit.
2. Gather and organize information using industry sources (e.g., Nielsen, TRAC, Industry Publications, Internet, etc.) in order to understand sales trends, strengths and weaknesses, and competitive environment.
3. Consolidate forecasting and reporting volume, share, brand activities, BP implementation and market information on a weekly and monthly basis (for monthly management reports) and budgeting for RE & BP to the Division and Atlanta.
4. Forecasting: understand patterns and interconnectivity of relevant data (i.e., customers, consumer trends, marketplace information, economic information, industry trends, future business trends, soft drink and other industry information) in order to predict business performance and market trends for a customer portfolio or a specific geographic territory.
5. Develop multi-year business scenarios to establish a planning foundation to assist senior-level management in quantifying the financial impact of business decisions.
6. Develop KBIs for area of responsibility based on overall strategic direction set by higher level manager.
7. Communicate (written or verbal) business performance against KBIs in order to inform on business performance or consider alternate solutions to meet business operating unit / region commitments.
8. Monitor market conditions and report competitive activity to management in order to understand program effectiveness and any implementation barriers as well as to prepare strategic plans and take decisions based upon the department’s information and market insights.
8. Provide stewardship reporting to assist in the development of the operating brand plans.
9. Perform research to identify potential targets in support of strategies.
10. Plan, design, program, coordinate and implement marketing research studies throughout the year for the region.
11. Research and analyze business information to develop an understanding of the industry and competition environment.
12. Budgeting, spending and controlling research expense execution for the region.
13. Provide training and support to all regional personal on the use of available research tools.
14. Monitor external services and studies, in order to update Senior Management, Business Teams/Units, Marketing and Operations on trends.
Business Sophistication and Complexity:
• Business Planning / Rolling Estimate Process/ Sales - Forecasting: Knowledge of business planning and rolling estimate processes and procedures. This includes applying forecasting techniques and skills to develop and evaluate business goals and strategies, analyzing information to derive insights and implications to initiate planning and/or re-planning, and controlling actual results versus budget.
• Identify the need for custom marketing research (e.g., consumer, customer or channel) by working with Business Team/Unit Marketing and using relevant information (e.g., results of Situation Assessment, ongoing business analyses) in order to address business problem or issue.
• Bottler Operations and Economics Analysis: The ability to conduct analysis on bottler operations and economics to measure Company, bottler and/or system profitability. This includes analyzing the bottler P&L, examining the profitability, packaging strategy, etc. and/or combining data with the Company's profitability to see a picture of the impact on the bottler, Company and/or system.
• Monitoring Information. Establishing and using ongoing procedures to collect and review information necessary to manage projects or ongoing activities.
• Understanding the Business: Uses knowledge of the value chain to achieve profitable volume growth; perceives the impact and implications of decisions on the value chain and on the competition.
• Data Analysis/Interpretation: Ability to convert general data and findings into applied, specific information and suggestions that add value to business planning.
Desicion Making - Problem solving:
• Analyze data and produce reports to assist in analysis and decision making.
• Problem Analysis: Forming an opinion or making a decision through careful testing of assumptions and facts; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
• Help Franchise Unit Manager explore volume-generating, and make appropriate choices by providing information, asking questions, posing options, proposing solutions, or making recommendations
• Assimilate and apply new job-related information in a timely manner.
• Thinking Systemically: Understanding the complexities and interdependencies of information and events in order to develop more effective solutions and ideas.
• Pursuing Innovation: Generating innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and creative ways to deal with work problems and opportunities; seeks and implements new and better ways to achieve results
• Independent Point of View: Knowledge of the external environment in which the Company's business is conducted. Includes ability to offer a broad perspective that extends beyond a particular functional discipline (e.g., marketing, finance) and draw upon knowledge that comes from frequent interaction with different departments, employees and sources and constituencies outside of the Company.
• Communicating Effectively: Conveying information and ideas in a clear, meaningful, and timely manner; providing information to ensure understanding; solicits input from the audience during the communication.
• Establish relationships and work effectively with internal individuals/parties in order to meet one's own commitments effectively and efficiently.
• Build and develop relationships with peers and others to exchange feedback on product/service issues, identify and/or solve problems, assess needs, and/or achieve business results.
• Exerting Personal Influence: Persuading others to support or agree with an idea, issue, or position.
At least 5 years of experience in a consulting firm or in Business Intelligence.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
p.d. miren el gallinometro para iphone en:http://foro.99centsportal.com